Sunday, June 16, 2013
Today
Today was a bit difficult, I was fine when I woke up but then my mood shifted....I'm not sure what it is or why I keep letting things get to me, small things especially but it happened today. I'm starting beauty school next Monday 6/24 and I'm very excited, I've wanted to go for a while and have always found millions of reasons not to but finally I decided to go and I'm so very excited. To start a whole new venture and to do something beneficial for my family is my ultimate motivation, to do something I love and that I'm good at keeps me positive at times. I think it's the thought of going to school, and working full time plus taking care of my kids alone that's getting me all stressed out, I mean, what if I fail or half ass it.....I don't want to and I plan on going through with this all the way but what if I can't!!! Ok, so, now that I got that off my chest I feel a little better but it's still there, maybe once I start and get a routine going it'll shape up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment